Happy Friday, everyone! It’s been a while our last blog post, but Toscano Law Group’s first six months of 2016 have been busy ones. We have many exciting updates to share in more detail in the weeks ahead, but for now, here’s a sneak peek of what’s been happening around the firm:
1. Benjamin L. Lewis Joins Toscano Law Group as Attorney. In February 2015 UC Davis School of Law graduate, Benjamin J. Lewis joined Toscano Law Group. We will be profiling Ben in an upcoming blog post.
2. Stephanie Court Toscano Joins Toscano Law Group as Social Media Manager. In June, photographer and blogger Stephanie Court Toscano (who also happens to be Eric’s wife) joined Toscano Law Group as the firm’s Social Media Manager. She will be helping to expand our online community and build our social media presence. With Stephanie’s help, you should be hearing from us more often! We will also be profiling Stephanie in an upcoming blog post.
3. We’ve incorporated! As part of its ongoing plans for expansion, the firm incorporated last month and is now officially known as Toscano Law Group, PC.
4. Super Lawyers Names Eric a 2016 Rising Star. For the second consecutive year, Super Lawyers named Eric a Northern California Rising Star. This award comes just a short while after the American Society of Legal Advocates named Eric a 2016 Top 40 Under 40 Litigation Attorney for the State of California.
5. Toscano Law Group Continues to Grow. Toscano Law Group is in the process of hiring a senior attorney to assist with its growing caseload. By the end of June, Toscano Law Group’s team will include five attorneys and two staff fighting on behalf of tenants in over a dozen lawsuits. As the firm continues to grow and expand, we hope to be able to help even more tenants who have been wrongfully evicted, harassed by their landlord, and/or forced to live with severe habitability or repair issues.
We’re excited to share lots more details on these developments in the coming weeks so stayed tuned!