Join One of the Fastest Growing Law Firms in the United States that has been twice certified as a great place to work
- Are you interested in doing legal work that can deliver life-changing results to deserving clients?
- Do you want to eliminate your commute and work remotely from anywhere in the world?
- Are you comfortable with technology and interacting virtually with a team of professionals?
- Are you a detail-oriented problem solver?
- Are you looking to join a team of smart, hardworking, and high-energy legal professionals at one of the fastest growing law firms in the United States?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, you may just be the person we’re looking for. Recognized as the twenty-second fastest growing law firm in the United States in 2019 with an aggregate growth rate of 193%; the twelfth fastest growing law firm in the United States in 2020 with an aggregate growth rate of 449%; the fortieth fastest growing law firm in the United States in 2021 with an aggregate growth rate of 187%; and as a Great Place to Work® in both 2021 and 2022, Tenant Law Group is a tenant rights law firm dedicated to helping California tenants who have been illegally evicted, harassed, discriminated against, or forced to endure uninhabitable living conditions recover money for their losses.
Because our relentless focus on growth to serve approximately 18 million California tenants, we are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. We are committed to building an amazing culture; helping everyone on our team achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals; and growing rapidly to meet the high demand for tenant rights services—particularly acute since the passage of California’s Tenant Protection Act of 2019.
One of our competitive advantages is our heavy reliance on technology. This allows us to operate virtually, recruiting the best talent from around the country and world. Indeed, our Team currently includes professionals based in California, Texas, Florida, Washington, Virginia, New York, England, Canada, Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, and Argentina. So whether you live in San Francisco, California or San Antonio, Texas, let’s talk. [Note: All attorney candidates must be licensed to practice law in California.]
In addition to being a Great Place to Work®, other perks of working at our firm include:
- 100% remote work with state-of-the-art firm-issued computer and telecommunications equipment;
- Competitive compensation that, for attorneys, includes unlimited bonuses tied to the achievement of objective quarterly milestones;
- Monthly after-tax reimbursement for business use of a home office;
- Open (unlimited) paid time off;
- Full health, dental, and vision benefits after ninety days of fulltime employment;
- Paid holidays (ten days per year) and paid sick leave in accordance with state law;
- For attorney positions, payment of California State Bar annual fees and any needed CLE courses to ensure compliance; and
- A retirement plan with a mandatory employer contribution beginning in January 2023.
If you think you’d be a good fit for our team, follow the application instructions at the end of the downloadable PDF ad for the position that interests you.
We are currently in search of A+ individuals to fill the following positions:
We look forward to hearing from you!