Join One of the Fastest Growing Law Firms in the United States
- Are you a social-justice-oriented professional who enjoys working with deserving and grateful clients?
- Do you want to eliminate your commute and be able to work remotely?
- Are you comfortable with technology and interacting with a team via teleconferencing or videoconferencing?
- Are you a detail-oriented problem solver?
- Are you looking to join a team of smart, scrappy, hardworking, and high-energy attorneys and legal professionals in a startup-type environment?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, you may just be the person we’re looking for. Tenant Law Group is a fast-growing San Francisco-based tenant rights law firm dedicated to changing lives—one tenant at a time. We pursue justice for California renters who have been harassed, discriminated against, or illegally evicted; and help tenants forced out of rent-controlled apartments get a fresh start. Thanks to the high demand for our services, we are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. One of our advantages is our ability to operate virtually, so whether you live in San Francisco, California or San Antonio, Texas, let’s talk. [Note: All attorney candidates must be licensed to practice law in California.]
If you think you’d be a good addition to our team, follow the application instructions at the end of the downloadable PDF ad for the position that interests you.
We are currently in search of A+ individuals to fill the following positions:
- Advice Attorney
- Case Manager
- Client Intake Specialist
- Executive Assistant
- Legal Assistant
- Litigation Attorney
- Non-Attorney Salesperson
We look forward to hearing from you!