Join One of the Fastest Growing Law Firms in the United States
- Are you a social-justice-oriented professional who enjoys working with deserving and grateful clients?
- Do you want to eliminate your commute and be able to work remotely?
- Are you comfortable with technology and interacting virtually with a team of professionals?
- Are you a detail-oriented problem solver?
- Are you looking to join a team of smart, scrappy, hardworking, and high-energy attorneys and legal professionals in a startup-type environment?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, you may just be the person we’re looking for. Recently recognized as the 22nd fastest-growing law firm in the United States by Law Firm 500, Tenant Law Group is a San Francisco-based tenant rights law firm dedicated to changing lives—one tenant at a time. We pursue justice for California renters who have been harassed, discriminated against, or illegally evicted; and help tenants forced out of rent-controlled apartments get a fresh start. Thanks to the high demand for our services, we are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team. We are committed to building an amazing culture; helping everyone on our team achieve their personal, professional, and financial goas; and growing rapidly to meet the high demand for tenant rights services—particularly acute since the passage of California’s Tenant Protection Act of 2019. One of our competitive advantages is our heavy reliance on technology. This allows us to operate virtually, recruiting the best talent from around the country and world. Indeed, our Team currently includes professionals based in California, Ohio, and Mexico. So whether you live in San Francisco, California or San Antonio, Texas, let’s talk. [Note: All attorney candidates must be licensed to practice law in California.]
If you think you’d be a good addition to our team, follow the application instructions at the end of the downloadable PDF ad for the position that interests you.
We are currently in search of A+ individuals to fill the following positions:
We look forward to hearing from you!